TRANSYLVAN FURNITURE CLUSTER SUPPORTS MEMBERS 'S SMART SPECIALIZATIONTHROUGH DEDICATED SERVICES
Cluster membership implies concrete benefits for each entity:
- Access to the private communication channels of the cluster (facebook group, emails) alongside public channels (facebook, site, and youtube channel);
- Access to private events organized by the cluster: conferences, seminars, workshops, round tables and working group meetings;
- Business matchmaking, partnerships development, project development and/or business relationships, as well as access to the cluster programs: Gate for Export, Acquisition Center, Learn 2 Do and access to complex statistical data from furniture industry;
- Members promotion through all available channels of the cluster, including the access to the "Member Day" program;
- Weekly briefings on interest topics: grants, public procurement, events, etc.
Depending on the ongoing projects, as a member, you can benefit from specialized services and significant discounts for the following types of activities, according to your interest and involvement:
- Joint use of the cluster RDI infrastructure;
- Involvement in research-development-innovation actions, focusing on product and/or service development projects;
- Participation to the company missions, trade fairs and matchmaking events;
- Participation in programs and trainings organised by the cluster;
- Other services developed by the cluster management team.
The services offered to the cluster members are in accordance with OHSAS 18001: 2007, SRM 8000 and ISO 9001: 2008, the cluster management team being accredited to provide "consulting services in the management of business support structures for the furniture industry - cluster management ".
Also, the management team owns the Silver Label, being the first Romanian entity certified in this respect, thus recognizing its excellence in cluster management in line with a harmonized approach of the European Cluster Excellence Initiative Initiative (ECEI) and the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
Transylvanian Furniture Cluster is also a founding member of the Northern Transylvania Cluster Consortium in, is part of the Clusters Association of Romania - CLUSTERO and is active in many national and international networks and platforms.
Romania is the 3rd global exporter of chairs (other than garden or camping chairs), recording global export revenues of Eur 123.6 millions, on the rise by 7.9% compared to the previous year
Would you like to learn more about a competitive industry in Romania?
Subscribe to FT MOB, a Financial Trends platform!
Transylvania Furniture Cluster members have free-of-charge access to the following sections of the platform:
- - newsletters (news and information about the national and international market);
- - studies (studies and articles published especially for platform members);
- - monthly analysis (analysis of the ratios which reflect the evolution of the furniture, constructions and consumer industries).
- + discounts on Standard and Premium Packagesm.
For further details e-mail us at email@example.com
Coordinator, Camelia Ioaniciu, firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details:
0727 141 912
Fuel and transportation generate high and significant costs for all furniture companies. In the context of ever-increasing fuel prices, ACRM, in partnership with TFC, is looking for an advantageous transport solution for its members. According to its stated goal, ACRM and CMT intend to gather as many companies as possible from the furniture industry which, together with current members, can cumulate individual benefits to obtain collective advantages
Join the ACRM - CMT fleet to benefit from:
- - Fill up your car now and pay in 30 days, at a discounted price
Member companies of this association will receive a card enabling them to fill up a certain quantity of fuel at any of the hundreds of Rompetrol gas station in the national network and pay after 30 days, at a discounted price negotiated by the group
- - Online cost monitoring
Rompetrol offers you the possibility to monitor costs in real time, through an advanced web-based fleet management system
- - Wide range of high-quality fuels
Protect the car engine with premium quality fuels and advanced services
AS A RULE, THIS CARD IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE TO LARGE COMPANIES WHICH ARE BIG FUEL CONSUMERS. THROUGH THIS ASSOCIATION, ACRM SI CMT ENABLE SMALL- AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES TO LEVERAGE ON THIS SERVICE.
For further details about this project and the steps to be followed for subscription, contact us at:
Coordinator, Lucian Nemes, email@example.com
"Gate for Export"
This program fosters collaboration, information exchange and provision of specialised advertising services for members’ export offer and business mediation, while offering assistance for transnational cooperation.
The cluster’s operating team provides the following services for members:
- Screens requests submitted through partners (representatives of potential customers);
- Requests the declaration of intent underlying the preparation of the quotation (according to production capacity and request convenience);
- Requests a quotation from the concerned member(in compliance with the minimal requirements and agreed term);
- Reviews members’ proposals to perfect the cluster’s quotation.
The following are considered:
- Production capacity, completion terms and conditions required by the customer;
- Joint quotations by several members of the cluster are encouraged;
- Selects the cluster’s reference quotation;
- Sends the quotation to the concerned partner..
SThe cluster’s services under the “Gate for Export” Program are provided exclusively to members who joined the program willingly (working group);
The contract terms and conditions are negotiated and mediated by the company owned by Transylvania Furniture Cluster (SC Artena Furniture SRL), if the quotation is accepted by the customer;
Joining the "Gate for Export" program implies acceptance of the collaboration with the cluster’s company during future phases(contract negotiation; production and delivery planning and monitoring; internal quality control planning and implementation).
Coordinator, Ede Balint, firstname.lastname@example.org
"“More and more voices warn that the decline of certain economic sectors, such as the furniture industry, is highly imminent, mainly due to lack of skilled human resources, and in some parts of the country lack of human resources in general, regardless by the level of skill. Acknowledging these issues is an imperative and important step, and a proactive attitude to solve them is mandatory for all concerned and directly affected stakeholders."
(excerpt of an article from Intarzia Magazine, May 2017)
In order to respond to such challenges with coherent and continuous actions, Transylvania Furniture Cluster initiated a wide-scale program named “Learn2Do”, having the following components:
- SUPPORTS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CLUSTER OPERATING TEAM’S COMPETENCES
- SUPPORTS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CLUSTER EMPLOYEES’ CRITICAL COMPETENCES
Both components cover the following steps:
- Definition of the topic (field) of interest for members’ operating teams/employees (Annual training plan / Competency development plan);
- Identification and organisation / participation in the training sessions (internal or external);
- Monitoring and assessment of attendance / organisation of the training session (Annual Reports).
- COORDINATION OF INTERNSHIP AND MENTORING PROGRAMS FOR PUPILS AND STUDENTS
In 2017, this program will be run in collaboration with the Faculty of Wood Engineering of Brasov..
Coordinator, Andreea Popa, email@example.com